Monday, September 24, 2012

"Job" Market

Its a tough job market out there, even for those who hold degrees. Today, the folks at Yahoo are here to help us zero-in on that perfect career.

The right degree is much like swimwear: If you wear it all day, you'll get that not-so-fresh feeling, and if you sit on the deck with it, you'll have a bunch of fuzzy balls stuck to your ass.

Sayeth ye olde Yahoo, the relevance of your degree doesn't matter - it's the level of sexiness that it connotes. Good luck getting a job at a hospital if you're an RN - that's not sexy at all. Now, a degree in information technology - that really gets my pelvis thrusting.


It's hard to define sexy. But if I had to, I'd say it would be wearing sweatpants and reading me C++ script while we share a can of Monster by the flickering glow of a modem.

The same people who find this Yahoo article helpful or pertinent are the same people who say "I just want someone to like me for my personality, not my looks." or, "Fuck skinny bitches!"

But at the end of the day, if you have to use your sex appeal to land that job, then get it - you vixen, you. Just don't be surprised when your boss calls you into his office to offer you a "promotion."

No comments:

Post a Comment